Friday, June 6, 2008

I hereby tag miself+ Princessa s private Uni talk.

1. link the person(s) who tagged you…
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged...

Well, i guess almost everyone on blogsville has gotten tagged except me, but i guess am the new kid on the bloc yeah so i tag my self, Jayjazzy.

6 Quirks
I guess am pretty strange cos i like to do the stuff dat no one really likes, i love to slice onions, believe it or not, i could take it up as a profession and as much as it brings tears to my eyes, i still love doing it.

Laying beds is something i love love really love doing, dnt know why but i could puke at the sight of an unlaid bed. strangely i may own a bed and breakfast in the nearest future, you neva know

I ve always had a dream to open a kissing school, yes, u read right, a highbrow place with a big sign board saying THE KISSING SKOOL. Where peeps that dont know how to ravish their partners by kissing em cld come and learn. Dat dream might still be a reality so watch out 4 me.

i dont chew my rice and i chew my solid food

well am outta ideas and since everyone, has virtually been tagged, i ll just tag Duchess, yes she s a nu kid areound the bloc 2.

Yeah, i read princesa s blog about E don break convenant and instead of replying a comment, i just wanted to comment on my own blog, first i went 2 a private university, second i read mass communication. That said, the use of private universities my dear cannot be over emphasized . Am not going to be bias here simply becos i was onec a student there, but am goin go say that some of them over do it, like the cell phone issue or the not sleeping out of school, but the kids they suspended in this schools were obviously given prospectuses to read, stating the rules of the school, it is easier to say no , i wont send my child to such school than when it happens you blame private universities

These universities have saved a lot of people from staying at home unnecessarily, irrespective of the bills that they incure, let me give an example of my school, we didnt learn advertising as a major but it was taught, now i got my advertsing experience from my first industrial attachment and havent looked back till now that i want 2 start an MBA, so i say that not all private schools are a waste of time and money.

On a lighter less controversial note, i think i am in love or in like if i may use, with someone who i am not dating, now dont get me wrong, its pure chemistry, but do i give up what i ve had 4 so long in a bid 2 answer chemistry or do i let my soul mate (if he is really) pass me by.

Yeah i think ve gotta go happy weekend everyone.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank God! I am first here! Wow!
Let me quickly send this before someone else takes my position!
Lol!

Unknown said...

I am really in support of that Kissing school thing. I would love to be one of your teachers if you don't mind. I have a PHD in the art of kissing and lips technology/design, with over 24years experience!lol!

Funny Quirks!

As much as I am not against the idea of having private universities in the country, I still maintain that the authorities of such private institutions should not take laws into their hands and deprive people of some of their rights! I just feel it is ridiculous to send a child home for using a mobile phone in this 21st century! Haba, we should not spread our dirty linen outside!

Chemistry ke? Even if it is Physics, please hold on to what you have going for you at hand! Some chemistry just disappear the same way they come!

Nice week!

Chris Ogunlowo said...

When are you opening this school?
I can't wait for the practical sessions ;)

How u dey?

naijaleta said...

Kissing school ke? Me ano dey O. Wait, I know a good venue for your kissing school, Zamfara State. I understand land is cheap there. LOL. Welcome to the Nigerian blogosphere.

WeirdGurl said...

Happy father's day
http://weirdbabe.blogspot.com/

O'Dee said...

Babe! I bliv this is my 1st time on ur blog.
Welcome 2 blogzville deariee.

U love slicing onions; y?

Private unis r not totally crap. But the rules r just killing. I went 2 1 n I must say I was taught well. But...

Humm so u wanna come 2 my wedding, I guess i might end up inviting a few bloggers.

ShadeCrown said...

LOL @ Kissing schl,
dat wud be nice.. hehehe
and u like laying beds? wow.. i do but it gets boring jor :o

Unknown said...

Nice blog

princesa said...

You like slicing onions and making beds??
two things i have no love for, Maybe i should employ you jay, how much do u charge??lol!

As for the private Uni stuff,i dont have any thing against them other that the crazy penalties they employ like the one year suspension thingy

and i also believe that a mass communication graduate should be given a choice on which aspect to major on, for instance, you love advertising, you should have majored in that, it help you understand the course a bit more that the whole general knowledge thing.

Ooops i forgot...
Welcome to blogville babes.

ps: that kissing school, can i teach?lol!

Jayjazzy said...

@ Olamild, thanks
@ princessa, i charge quiet a lot for laying bed and slicing those bulbs lol but i would consider u as a teacher in my kissing school so drop ur Cv at Mykissingschool@yahoo.kiss kiss. Hahah
@ Oluwadee; yeah thanks.

Yankeenaijababe said...

Nice one, thanks for stopping by my blog. U have a great blog. I will be back.