Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pictures you wont forget

Yello, peeps hope u ve been having a splendid week so far, might hasn’t been too off the mark, ve been crazy busy at work, Trust me working in a social and media marketing and networking coy isn’t small play, yeah its fun sometimes especially when u re in content and all but all together its crazy work. Its basically social networking like face book only its a Nigerian concept, its called Legwork.

Anyways so i was sitting at my desk designing the newsletter when i came across some crazy pictures that almost made me fall from my seat and i said i d be damned if i don't share this with everyone so have fun laughing and do say what you think.

















Wait for you turn boys












Cute baby

















Hmmmm.....















Dont do it please.









Ha!!!












Am wearing my pants....Lol


















No disturbance please am reading














Boil me ... Hmm very portable




American Baby Idol




5 comments:

tankojjetty said...

lovely pics...
so u work at legwork, hope u're having fun there...
nice concept...
wish u the best...

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Funny pics...

WeirdGurl said...

lmao, those were hilarious.
nice blog.
weirdbabe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

chuvHey such cute pics.

Mz. Dee said...

awww, dem picz just made me grin all over!